Welcome to the Clearinghouse Academy!
Your one-stop resource for all your Clearinghouse training needs.
- Higher Education and Policymakers: Traditional Timeframes and Pathways Don’t Work for Every College Student
- Register for Sept. 29 Interstate Passport Webinar on Student Mobility & Transfer
- How the Clearinghouse Can Help Your School Before, During, and After an Audit
- Students with Bachelor’s Degrees Enrolling in Two-Year Institutions Reaches a New Low but Biology, Psychology, and Health Professions Enrollment Increases
- The New Reality for College Students: Earning a Bachelor’s Degree Takes 5 to 6 Years and Students Attend Multiple Institutions
- Join Us at the 2016 NAPBS Conference for “The Future of Education and Verifying Credentials”
- National Student Clearinghouse Research Center Receives Institutional Research Award from SACCR
> Visit NSCBlog to read more news and subscribe
Sept. 21 | 2pm EST
Detailed overview of the StudentTracker for High Schools report output files, including how to generate reports within the web tool. Recommended for users who will generate and/or use StudentTracker for High Schools reports.
Are You Ready for Audit Season?
Our 30-minute recorded webinar will walk you through how to prepare for your annual federal compliance audit, including free resources available to you through the Audit Resource Center.
NEW enhancements ahead!
For a look at the enhancements StudentTracker users can expect to see this summer, watch our recorded webinar.
To sign up for or watch any of these webinars, select the webinar title.
ENROLLMENT REPORTING: What you need to know to help you stay in compliance
Review of how enrollment data flows between post-secondary schools, NSC, lenders, servicers, guarantors, and NSLDS.
Things to know before submitting your files.
How often to submit enrollment files to the Clearinghouse.
Understanding file transmission types.
Viewing and understanding your error report.
Resolving error 208, unreported student previously enrolled in term.
Resolving error 1520, program enrollment status start date is blank, invalid, or a future date.
Resolving anticipated graduation and completion date related errors.
Viewing and understanding rejected student records from your most recent transmission.
Editing individual student enrollment records.
Viewing and changing your future transmission schedule.
The differences between early registration and advanced registration files.
NSC SECURE SITE: How to understand and use your school Secure Site
An overview of the Clearinghouse Secure Site.
How to login to the Secure Site and the FTP site.
How to view all existing Clearinghouse school users and contacts.
How to use the Clearinghouse secure site to manage an existing school user.
How to add a new school user on the secure site.
STUDENTTRACKER® SERVICES: Learn about our StudentTracker® services
An overview of StudentTracker for High Schools and how it can help your school or district.
Learn how StudentTracker for Colleges and Universities can provide useful data to your school.
Learn what types of queries are available to Colleges and Universities using StudentTracker.
TRANSCRIPT SERVICES: Managing transcript requests, step-by-step
An overview of the Summary Snapshot.
Managing and processing orders from the Summary Snapshot.
Updating recipient’s email address on open electronic orders.
Updating requestor’s email address on both open and closed orders.
Resending electronic transcripts.
Reducing fees on electronic transcript orders.
Processing attachments added by requestors on transcript orders.
Searching for orders using with search criteria and customizing columns views.
VERIFICATION SERVICES: How to get started using DegreeVerify and more
Reviewing and working outstanding requests requiring school research.
Adding an individual degree record to the Clearinghouse system.
Generating a list of received requests using search criteria fields.
Searching for verification transactions for a single student.
How surcharge reports help track and reconcile your surcharge revenue.
Viewing and editing alert messages for verification requestors.
USER HELP & FAQS
If you already use Clearinghouse services, you’ll find instructions, FAQs, and more in the online help for each of our services below. For a visual tour, visit our tutorial on Help Center Navigation.
USER GUIDES & DOCUMENTS
These guides and other user documents will help you set up, test, and use your Clearinghouse service.
Colleges & Universities
Colleges & Universities
- StudentTracker for Colleges & Universities User Manual
- StudentTracker for Colleges Cohort Query Guide
- StudentTracker for Colleges Detail Report Guide
- StudentTracker for Colleges Sample Cohort Query Report
Systems of Institutions
- StudentTracker for High Schools FAQs
- Electronic Transcript Exchange for High Schools FAQs
- StudentTracker for High Schools Detail Report Guide
- StudentTracker for High Schools Sample Report