WEBINAR: Compliance Reporting – 90% Threshold Explained
Take a deeper look into the NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page and the program enrollment 90% Threshold. Learn what can negatively impacts your statistics score and actions you can take to improve it. This webinar is meant for Financial Aid and Registrar staff at postsecondary institutions active with the Clearinghouse’s Enrollment Reporting service.
- Audit Resource Center Blog Post – Do You Know Your NSLDS Reporting Score?
- Audit Resource Center Blog Post – Important Information About Your NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Score
- Clearinghouse FAQs on NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page
- On-Demand Webinar – AACRAO Presents – NSLDS Enrollment Statistics Page and Compliance
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsletter Number 49
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsleltter Number 55
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsletter Number 58
- To contact our Audit Resource Center with SSCR and Compliance related questions, email AuditResource@studentclearinghouse.org
- For questions about Enrollment and Degree File Processing, email SchoolOps@studentclearinghouse.org
- To contact our Education Finance Industry Operations team, email MemberOps@studentclearinghouse.org