WEBINAR: Meet & Beat the NSLDS 90% Threshold Effective Partnership Between Financial Aid & Registrar Offices
This webinar will help you better understand the NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page, the percent certified with program enrollment 90% threshold, and how Financial Aid and Registrar offices can work together to meet evolving compliance reporting standards. This session is intended for Financial Aid and Registrar staff at post-secondary institutions active with our Enrollment Reporting service.
- Audit Resource Center Blog Post – Do You Know Your NSLDS Reporting Score?
- Audit Resource Center Blog Post – Important Information About Your NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Score
- Clearinghouse FAQs on NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Page
- On-Demand Webinar – AACRAO Presents – NSLDS Enrollment Statistics Page and Compliance
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsletter Number 49
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsleltter Number 55
- FSA’s NSLDS Newsletter Number 58
- To contact our Audit Resource Center with SSCR and Compliance related questions, email AuditResource@studentclearinghouse.org
- For questions about Enrollment and Degree File Processing, email SchoolOps@studentclearinghouse.org
- To contact our Education Finance Industry Operations team, email MemberOps@studentclearinghouse.org